Financing through ESPA
With the new ESPA, which accepts applications from 6-2-2019, companies can include in the eligible costs the installation of photovoltaic stations to serve their energy needs. The aid percentages from the program reach 100% of the subsidy and concern all the regions of Greece.
The ESPA justifies equipment and interventions for the production of energy from environmentally friendly technologies
The companies that can join the new ESPA programs are described below:
February 6, 2019until the available resources are exhausted and at the latest until the completion of 18 months from its publication
Total budget: 400 Million. €
Επενδυτικά Σχέδια από 20.000 € έως 200.000 € – Επιδότηση 50% έως 65%
The Action aims to strengthen existing small and micro enterprises operating in the following categories:
- Αγροδιατροφή / Βιομηχανία Τροφίμων
- Supply chain
- Cultural and Creative Industries
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Materials – Constructions.
- Machinery – Equipment up to 100% of the investment plan
- production of energy from renewable energy sources – photovoltaic net metering
- Certification of Products – Services – Procedures up to 100% of the investment plan
- Packaging – Label – Branding up to 25% of the investment plan
- Digital Marketing
- Consulting Services – Technical Studies
- Transport vehicles
- Wage Cost of Employees (new staff).
Time of implementation of investment plan
Up to twenty-four (24) months from the date of issuance of the Accession Decision. Businesses must implement 30% of the approved subsidized investment budget in the first twelve (12) months
Περισσότερες πληροφορίες για το επιδοτούμενο πρόγραμμα “Εργαλειοθήκη ανταγωνιστικότητας Για μικρές & πολύ μικρές επιχειρήσεις” μπορείτε να βρείτε στη σελίδα του ΕΣΠΑ 2014-2020: πατήστε ΕΔΩ